Friday, February 28, 2020

Draw A Realistic Style Cartoon Portrait Or Avatar From Your Photo











About:

Hello!

I will draw you a custom realistic cartoon portrait based on your photographs. All my works are digitally hand-drawn by me using a pen tablet.



WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:

A clear good quality photo that you want me to draw



WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • $10 = 1 HEADSHOT/BUST-UP drawing, 1000x1000 pixels, 300 DPI, basic color/white/transparent background, nice resolution, JPG & PNG file
  • $25 = 1 HALF BODY/WAIST-UP drawing, 2000x2000 pixels, 300 DPI, basic color/white/transparent background, high resolution for print, JPG & PNG file
  • $40 = 1 FULL BODY drawing, size A4, 300 DPI, basic color/white/transparent background, high resolution for print, JPG & PNG file


★ You can use any drawings you order for Personal/Non-profit use. For Commercial Use, please add +$20 gig extra for full rights of your image. 



For drawing with background please message me first, so I can see whether I'm able to do it or not, and to get a custom price.



IMPORTANT NOTE:

  • Please credit me if my arts included in published material.
  • Any animals are counted as another figures.
  • Please do not claim my artwork as yours.


Feel free to ask if you have any question. Thank you! ♥

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Flexible and adaptive to suggestions

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! :)

Seller's Response:

You are AWESOME!!! Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! It's a pleasure to work with you! :-D

Seller's Response:

Final product was fantastic! I could not possibly be more pleased.




No comments:

Post a Comment