Saturday, February 29, 2020

Make A Funny Cartoon And Jokes Based On Your Story Or Mine











About:

I will make a funny cartoon and jokes based on your story or mine.

Or I will create a cartoon character or any other graphics for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for a unique, 4-thumbnail comic strip for a script my company used. I got the same image in all four thumbnails, just flipped every other one. I thought I was getting a unique, created/drawn artistry. It also took longer than expected.

Seller's Response:

Gave accurate results to what I was asking for.

Seller's Response:

yes I did buy

:

Thanks sir

:

I brought this gig because it was very cheap and seemed interesting. I wanted a picture from a joke or story that happened to me one time that I can look at. This gig is outstanding for the price and very fast delivery in just a day as stated. The only thing I can say that may need work on was communication with seller but other than that I like it




No comments:

Post a Comment