Thursday, February 27, 2020

Draw Realistic Cartoon Caricature Portrait











About:

Welcome to my Fiverr Gig.


I make digital hand-drawn cartoon portraits for any occasion; Birthdays, Valentines Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Mother's Day/Father's Day or even Couple Anniversaries.


Just let me know what you want and i'll make it with my own style.




For the $5 gig you will get:
- One figure only, Head to shoulder
- In Black outline Portrait
- Delivered within 4 days

- Non-Background


Additional service:
*Background - $15
*Source file - $15
*Commercial use - $15
*High Resolution - $15





Important NOTE:


*Send your most updated & best quality photo (min. 300 dpi) or 100 Kb in file size.
*Don't send: Blurred, overcast, night shots, Partially covered face cause it will be drawn manually 
*Don't send me photos that are cut off around head, cause your cartoon will be cut off too.
*Modification can be requested, as long as the modification do not deviate from the original photo.
*No Vectors please


If you have any questions or special requests feel free to directly contact me. If you like my gig, please hit favorite and share it to your friends and family. Thank you very much, I am looking forward to hear from you!

Reviews


:

He was good. Wish he communicated a bit more. Great work though.

:

Omg I love it - Thank you so much

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thank you as always gummy

:

I just wanted to see the pic to see if it something I would do for a 400 person family reunion. It was ok but not exactly what I had in mind. For the money it is aces, I don't expect great art for 12 bucks. He did what I asked and I have no problem with it. I would prob do it again for personal photos for websites and gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment