Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Design Cartoon Character Or A Mascot Logo











About:

I believe my design and quality is unrivaled due the fact I put 110% into all my work and don't throw numerous designs at you that don't encapsulate your business. I have a BS degree in Graphic design and Communication and have excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.



Please take a moment to read some of my feedback and you will soon realise that Hina Imtiaz is the perfect solution for you.



Look forward to working with you in the near future 

Reviews


:

Great understanding my needs and very good project! Fast response.

:

She is a hidden Gem! She worked on my task patiently, provided multiple revisions and went above and beyond her duty. Highly recommended.

:

Great designer! :)

:

Great artist

:

Very professional designer :) great work! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment