Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Draw A Character In My Manga And Anime Style











About:

Did you ever thought how that character you have in your head would look like on paper? I will draw any character you want in manga style, from your idea, a sketch or a photo.





I prefer to discuss the prices with the customer since every drawing is different, so please contact me before purchasing!






The result will be a .jpg format image in 300dpi quality, A4 size (21x29,7cm or 8,26x11,69 inches) or 2480x3508px.





*I keep the autorship rights of the picture.




Thanks!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work, and always very polite. Never fails to deliver and the end result always looks fantastic!

Seller's Response:

Juani does a great job and is always very respectful

:

Great work.

:

Very good customer!

:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment