Sunday, February 2, 2020

Custom Make The Best Graphics For Your Request











About:

welcome to Tigerblaez Cartoons, I am a multi media artist and I customise Skull illustrations for print, animations and all media. I would like to produce quality work and provide the best service for your requests. Production of your art piece varies on the budget given and I always make sure to provide the best designs for your brand or company. I cater to logo design, ads, tshirt design, posters, graphics, digital illustrations vector art and anything where we can put designs on.


If you have any questions or need a quote, don't hesitate to contact me and I will gladly communicate with you and do my best to answer your questions.


If you need the source files for the order you placed make sure to tell me so I can include them to your order and quote.


If you plan to order my gigs and services, make sure to send you complete design idea, concept, references and instructions you want me to know to maximise the quality of our production.


Thank you. I hope to hear from you. Have a nice day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very resposive and quick with the proper revisions. I will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Brilliant project. thano you

Seller's Response:

A decent job, good comms and a few modifications lead to a great design. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Awesome project! thank you

:

Great artwork and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment