Saturday, February 22, 2020

Draw Your Face Portrait Into Circle Logo











About:

All in white background png transparent format 600 px x 600 px.

Just follow this :

1. place the order

2. send me the photo of you (Good quality)

3. Choose from the template number 1, number 2, or number 3 (look in gigs gallery or cover)

4. Tell me the spesific (color of circle, text, etc.)

5. receive drawing, complete the order and give review.



  • You will receive the picture in image format. PNG format in 600 pixel x 600 pixel.
  • If you need for print just ask me, i will adjust the size to be what you need.
  • $5 is for one face only and didn't include full body.



=Modified Request=

please if you need some modification, click the modification request (or redeliver or reject), and tell me what you need to modification (so i could see it)

if you just update in your order, i ussually cant see it.




Reviews


:

ALL GOOD WITH THE DELIVERY

:

The patience they had with me was priceless. Thank you so much :)

:

This is what I wanted ★★★★★

:

I love it! Exactly what I hoped for.

:

Good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment