Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Drawings, Cartoon, Caricature, In My Style











About:

I make drawings in cartoon, for t-shirt or whatever you need!

full color, complete character, cartoons or portrait -



Full ilustrated only in PSD.



Please contact me FIRST BY INBOX before starting an order



1. Please contact me by inbox with your requirement, drawing to print or digital, format and size!

2. I will send you a sketch according to your requirement

3. If the sketch fits your requirement and you like it, you can start the order

4. I will provide you with work progress

5. When it is ready, the files required by this page or by email will be sent, finish the order and done!

Reviews


:

Amazing job!!

:

Amazing as always!!

:

Amazing work! Pat will do magic for you!

:

Great job and patience!

:

The best. This might be my 6th time working with Pat and it certainly won't be my last. Always recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment