Thursday, February 27, 2020

Draw A Flat Style Cartoon From Your Picture











About:

Hello!

Thank you for checking out my gig!



I will create a cool flat avatar from your picture, professionally made in Adobe Illustrator

Send me a good resolution portrait photo and I will create a cool version of you!



You can use the design as you wish, whether to print on something, as a background or as your resume's photo



1 gig = 1 portrait in flat style, if you want to add someone or something else, contact me first, I will be happy to answer



IMPORTANT
About the commercial use:
When purchasing commercial license on any of my designs, you are allowed to use it on whatever you want (advertising, promotion, selling, etc), BUT, I can get to use my artwork on my social networks and as portafolio to show future clients.
In case you need to keep the artwork a secret for certain period of time, just let me know the deadline when ordering
For further quetions about my commercial license, contact me




to see more about my work, visit my profile

Thank you!

Astrid Abreu



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Thank you

Seller's Response:

thank you for your order!

Seller's Response:

Great quality and fast delivery, thanks!

Seller's Response:

thank you for your order!

:

Was delivered exactly as requested. Very quick in response and delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment