Friday, February 28, 2020

Create A Professional Caricature, Cartoon











About:

Message me if you need any help in ordering.



With your $5, I'll create your desired exceptional caricature from HEAD on a transparent background for 1 Head in JPG/JPEG or PNG files with 300dpi in an A4 size in 7days.


Requirements for the JOB to be exceptional:
-High Resolution photo (CLOSE-UP picture).


-If there's an additional head/character under 1 caricature file, please add my Extra Gig under "Additional Figures".


-For full body caricature, please Order my EXTRA Gig, under "Full Body".



-For animated face, please Order my EXTRA Gig, under "Animate face".



-For any desired background, please Order my EXTRA Gig, under "Background".

Note: Complicated background details may require additional fee/s.





Please specify or better yet, send a sample picture of your desired Body or Background. If no picture, send me the specific information of the outcome that you want and I will coordinate with you on my suggestions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Nice work, love it!!

:

I am pleased to do some jobs for you. I hope not to be the final task with you.

:

I can always rely on great art with this gig!

:

Good work and super communicative.




No comments:

Post a Comment