Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw cool your avatar portrait and lettering your name

I will draw cool your avatar portrait and lettering your name












About:

I will draw cool your avatar vector portrait of you from head to chest up in the style you can see above for $10. I always do as you want. I will do work until your satisfaction.
And add a custom lettering of your name to the design.

For $10 you will get:
- 1 people Portrait (Head to Shoulder) + Custom Lettering design in 36 hours max.
- JPG format A4 Size 300dpi
- PNG format, JPG format.
- Background like example.

Steps to order:
  1. Select a package you can see or Contact me if you have any questions.
  2. Complete Requirements that I need. (Submit a good quality image for best result)
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order.


  • Please Contact me if you need more than 1 Avatar Portrait (I will give you special offer for biggest projects).

Thank You !

Reviews


tspike:Communication was a bit slow\nCould be time difference.\n\nAs described, did all the revisions I asked.\n\nOutcome was really cool!

lancellottirest:bravo e preciso

luxcapacitor:There was a slight mishap during the gig which resulted in it not being delivered when expected. It was communicated, albeit slightly late, but nonetheless. I was fine with it and pleased with the end result.

weapestudio:Thank you !\r\nSorry for making you wait, because my condition is sick so can not open the application periodically.\r\nLooking forward to working with you again :)\r\n

hueblacc:Good work, great service..


No comments:

Post a Comment