Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a beautiful and unique hand lettering

I will create a beautiful and unique hand lettering












About:

Hello people! :) 

There's nothing on here but letters. All original and handwritten.
 
In this gig, you will get:

Basic package ($5):

  • Original design.
  • Hand lettering design in black and white 
  • JPEG image (300 dpi)
  • 30-day aftercare
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.

Standard package ($10):

  • Original design.
  • Colored hand lettering
  • PNG & JPG images(300dpi)
  • 30-day aftercare
  • 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction.
  • Ornaments

Premium Package ($20):

  • High-Quality & Original design
  • Colored hand lettering
  • PNG & JPG images(300ppi)
  • 30-day aftercare
  • Ornaments & Effects if wanted
  • ALL SOURCE FILES

You can also see my Extras, you may be interested.

All my packages stand for typography, elements/icons have an extra cost.

I have made more than 500 letterings, signatures and typography logos. Each piece of I deliver is original and handmade, you will not find it anywhere else. 


I stick to the styles shown in the portfolio, If you have any other ideas and you want to translate it into your logo, message me before ordering. 

Your request is accepted at anytime.

I am ready to start!

Thank you!

Reviews


scody1990:Nice work

discovery279:Andrea was very friendly, and shared my enthusiasm for the project. She was also great at understanding any revisions I needed and gave her recommendations as well which were great. I would highly recommend and love the final design!

elitemobent:Customer service was awesome however the assignment was not what they advertised. There is a lot of room for growth Overall experience was great although they didn’t get me exactly what I wanted they were willing to keep going until they got it right and that’s what I love about this company or person.

sevansdavis:Needed the design quickly for an event, super job!

meganbulling896:I absolutely loved the final product from this seller. Absolutely plan on buying again!


No comments:

Post a Comment