Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will design Logo for your Business. Also I will invent and draw any character in a flat style. My software skills are: adobe illustrator and coreldraw.

I will design Logo for your Business. Also I will invent and draw any character in a flat style. My software skills are: adobe illustrator and coreldraw.












About:

Hi there!

In this Gig, I offer you, my customers, quality fulfilment of any character conceived by you (you, your friends, relatives, or fictional characters). You’re currently reading the Gig of one of the best authors. And I guarantee you a thorough approach to the creation of your character.

Your character will be drawn in a cartoon flat style in Adobe Illustrator. So, if you order a source file, it will be vector. A vector source file is convenient for scaling and collage creation (if you would like to learn more, feel free to ask me).

I can provide a character in different formats to you: jpeg, png, eps, ai, svg, psd.

First-class quality!

What I need to get to work:

- detailed description

- a reference (if you have it) or an example or a photo

- payment

I recommend you to write me a message before ordering.

Thank you in advance!

Reviews


gurbik:His artwork on this project was incredible. Can't say enough good things.

zrestudio:As always thanks a lot! Pleasure to work

johnlauro:Image came out great! Cant wait to work with you again!

zrestudio:thank you so much!

ardywunder:Igor was very responsive, ahead of the deadline, and really easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.


No comments:

Post a Comment