Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will make vector illustration dog cat animal pet cartoon portrait

I will make vector illustration dog cat animal pet cartoon portrait












About:

I'll draw your pet vector cartoon.
Basic package with head drawing.
(EXTRAS are available).


I can draw cartoon from your pet photo as same expression.

One Gig is only for one pet's cartoon. If you need more pets in one drawing, order place multiple orders for Basic Gig.

Gig Extras
  • Add Shoulders: +$5
  • Full Body:  +$10
  • Commercial Use: You will get full commercial rights for the product.  +$10
  • Vektor File  +$10
  • Add Wordings: Add up to ten words given by you  +$5
  • Add Background: Image provided by you or as per my choice  +$15

Reviews


jackoc2004:Absolutely great

carimodalnikah:thank you very much :)

michaelmoran352:Order was late but good result.

carimodalnikah:thank you very much :)

olhabirgach:Talented Girl =)


No comments:

Post a Comment