Friday, February 21, 2020

Your Graphic Design Work











About:

Since I joined fiverr I did lot of works and I had more than two year experience to take your what ever the graphic needs.

I will Rapidly Develop your project and provide high quality with professional looking output.

Do not worry about my service.

Unlimited revision to ensure your 100% satisfaction or money back.

Services what are I offer

  • Resize/ crop image 
  • image editing & enhancing
  • background removal- white/ transparent/ different bg
  •  Product retouching
  • Advertising (banners, covers, headers)
  • Changing colours
  • Image manipulating
  • Removing/ Adding Objects
  •  Posters, Flyers, Interfaces,  presentation
  •  Facebook Tab pages or landing pages.
  • +Many More

 

This gig is Not For LOGO Design.

This is in express delivery mode. Do not hesitate to contact me any time to ensure a hassle free service ! : ) that will take your project to ultra level.

Just feel free to contact me any time I will response with in maximum 12hour.

Order now & submit your graphic designing task I will do my best to FULFILL YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

For bulk orders - leave a message – I have an interesting offers.

Excusively from fiverr ~ Thanks for visiting.

Reviews


:

Many thanks N. much appreciated for the time, effort and support.

:

Fantastic work. Very quick.

:

I have been using Nayanajith for sometime now. I depend on his creativity and his work is always excellent. Most importantly, he follows direction and communicates well. Thank you N, until I call on you again. Have a good day!

:

Fantastic as per usual. Thanks

:

Brilliant work




No comments:

Post a Comment