Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will give the PDF file to cutout and make your own paper puppet

I will give the PDF file to cutout and make your own paper puppet












About:

Turn Your kid's drawings or your story book characters in to playtime  puppets.

I will give you the print ready puppet drawing with the points marked to attach the parts.

I can create  puppets:

  • people - kids,parents, aunts & uncles
  • animals,pets
  • story book characters
  • cartoon characters
  • other characters you need.

These puppets are useful for:

  • for playtime
  • for story telling
  • as birthday gifts
  • for any other idea you have.

* I don't create puppets for sexual things or political things.

Thank you....

Reviews


change4us:Outstanding Experience!

sanda5:Thank you

change4us:Wonderful and quick work!

sanda5:Thank you... Happy you like the superhero puppet....

change4us:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment