Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create cartoon character concepts

I will create cartoon character concepts












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> This Gig offers you my service of creating original character concepts.

I have 3 + years of experience creating characters for various clients and studios. You will love the experience of working and also the output provided by me .

Services provided in this gig are:

  • Unique Concepts
  • High-quality Output (upto 400 dpi)
  • High resolution output
  • Different character poses
  • Humans as cartoon character

All the pricing details are given in the pricing section but for CUSTOM & BULK orders , please INBOX ME FIRST.

There is discount on bulk orders which you can see in the FAQ.

ORDER SOON !!!


Reviews


romchautard:Great work!

thundermarkk99:Amazing Client !! I had lots of fun working with him. I would like to work with him again.

harperpro:Great artist to work with! Was very receptive to changes and really puts care into their work. Will be working with them again and again. Excellent service and attitude.

thundermarkk99:Amazing Client !! Very precise with instructions. I will be working with him again and again.

romchautard:great service


No comments:

Post a Comment