Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw high quality full body cartoon caricature of you

I will draw high quality full body cartoon caricature of you












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> you can get your perfect and high quality caricature for profile pic for Facebook, Twitter or for gift web design,gaming purpose and anything else  from your own photo! !
 
here are some portfolio of my work

www.flickr.com/photos/animgraphic/albums/72157682309655074

Please take a look at examples and price 

1)Full body(colour)=25$ basic

2)commercial use=+10$

3)Source file=+$25 

 for background/scene check out My Gig Extras

NOTE
  • send a high resolution (min 300kb+) photo for the best results. If I can't understand it, I can't draw it.
  • Message me first if you're not sure with your photo quality
and most important
  • i can only draw like the original photo,which you will give me for the drawing  (I can't draw different expression or poses)
  
If you have any special request  for custom offers,please contact me in my inbox before you place the order.

I will try to do my Best.



Reviews


elaheee:Perfect as always

soma_1996:thank you mam

drodian:#drodiantv

hhhhgoteam2:Great experience

marko981:Good job! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment