Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw you a cartoon portrait from photo

I will draw you a cartoon portrait from photo












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Please contact me before ordering! Thank you!)

Check my new gig! https://www.fiverr.com/funny_faces/draw-a-st-valentines-day-gift-romantic-couple-caricature-cartoon

Looking for a unique gift for your loved ones? Have a funny, friendly cartoon! 
Caricature is an original gift for any event!
To order, please send me a message with a photo and a brief description of the character, habits, and hobbies of your friend. 

Rely on my experience! 

I am a professional caricature artist. For 6 years, I have created a myriad of unique works, caused countless smiles and good mood! I will make every effort to create for you a super gift that will be remembered for a lifetime!


You will get my work in PNG with image size 300x420 mm 300 dpi.(11x16 in 300 dpi)

I also offer such extras:

-          Source file +$15

-          Version with transparent background +$5

-          Background/Scene +$15

-          Commercial rights +$40

Big illustration size:

-          400x600 mm (15x23 in 300 dpi) +$20 


For the best results, send me your best pictures and the description of what is needed. Only with clear instructions, I can match your idea.

Reviews


skyris:good communication - even changed a chunk of the order after I requested review

funny_faces:Thank you!)

aarondowell923:awesome! thank you

funny_faces:Thank you!)

aaronisak:Overall great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment