Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create full story illustration, cartoon character, full detail story board.

I will create full story illustration, cartoon character, full detail story board.












About:

Hello dear,

I am very happy to seach my gig. I am professional graphics designer and illustartor =10 years experience in this filed. I have create lot of story. you will only provide your text and i will create your thinking of story. I am also expert to create characters.

I have create + 1000 hand sketchs that is why I am good to create anything on computer. 

 Experience in these field

1. Tracce Raster Images
2. Book Illustratoion
3. Story boards
4. Different characters drawing
5. Vector sketch

Software Skills

1.Adobe Illustrator
2.Adobe Photoshop
3.Corel DRAW

Why you hiring me?
  • Efficient and high-quality service.

  • Extra fast delivery.

  • Unlimited revision

  • Perfect finishing

I will deliverd 
Vector illustrator files (EPS, SVG, AI, DXF, EMP, PDF).I can provide, AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, ,CDR,   PSD, high resolution JPG, PNG, Print Ready documents.

 
Thanks 

Wow! Graphics

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment