Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Draw A Comic For You











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST TO BE SURE THAT WHAT YOU WANT DONE IS SOMETHING WITHIN MY SKILL SET AND WITHIN YOUR PRICE RANGE!



For $5, I will draw a ONE PANEL, COLOR COMIC for use on your blog or website.  Colors will be base colors only, and drawn in my cartoon style. NO BACKGROUNDS. File delivered only in web resolution (800 x 800 pixels, at 72 DPI)



Story will be by you. I do not make the stories.



Limited to 5 batches of revisions only, after which the next revisions needs to be paid extra.



For an additional $5, you can have the comic delivered in 1 day.



For an additional $5, I can draw a SIMPLE colored background for the comic



For an additional $20,  I will draw a total of FOUR TO SIX panels of A SINGLE PAGE comic, A4 SIZE.



For an additional $10, I will give you COMMERCIAL LICENSE and highest resolution files



Reviews


:

Excellent art from Gwen, thanks a lot!

:

Exactly what I was hoping for, thanks!

:

A fantastic artist. Easy to work with.

:

Amazing job!

:

I love them so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment