Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draw Cartoon Avatar Of You From Photo











About:

Please read the description below and see my portfolio. 

(I draw only in my drawing style)



For $5 you will get: 


- 1 people avatar ( head to chest only)

- colored

- png or jpg format. 960x720 pixel

- no additional request such as change type of clothes or hair style etc, I charge you if you need







I provide 3 drawing styles as you notice in the portfolio. Just choose one



a: big head

b: very big head

c: normal



For best result: send me your photo from the front  in good quality photo



-If you send me photo that cuts off around head, the result will be cut off too

-I don't provide whole body image and famous people

-Not used for  any related to wedding



Extra gig price:

- extrafast 1 day delivery : +$10

- change your shirt (into suit or t-shirt etc) and get 3 color shirt : +$10 per face

- commercial use lisence: +$20 per image



Best Regards

Rinartdy17



#avatar #emoji #caricature



Reviews


:

Great service

:

Great as always!

:

I have used him prior and find the quality to be great. Nice detail work and amazing Avatars.

:

Good work as always.

:

I've bought several from this seller. Always good work and delivered quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment