Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draw Lichtenstein Pop Art Of Your Potrait











About:

Pop Art Lichtenstein is perfect for gifts, profile picture on social network, wallpaper on your gadget, wedding cards, frames, website and so much more.

I don't using instant app or filter.

I'm using Adobe illustrator with Hand drawing.



Standard Price $5

  • 1 figure head to shoulders

  • Polka dot color

  • A4 300dpi

  • Best time delivery 1 - 3 days
  • Revisions
  • You may request speech bubble/ thought bubble/ words / background colors, just let me know when ordering


Price Guides

  • 1 gigs for 1 figures

  • 1 extra gigs / extra fast is only for 1 person
  • Please let me know first If you want to add more than 2 additional figures.


Extra

  • High Resolution A3 300dpi $5
  • Source File Ai format,Unlimited size and editable $10


I only draw base on photo and I can't modified and combine pictures or change pose and expressions.




Reviews


:

Fantastic experience. I love my drawings

:

amazing work! great turnaround

:

Thanks for another great work!

:

Fantastic experience! End product was perfect. Highly recommending this seller!

:

The pics I requested are AWESOME and he had them done in no time at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment