Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draw You A Quality Superhero Cartoon











About:

Ever wished you were a superhero? Wish no more! :) Order now. 



Basic gig is $5 only includes Head to chest caricature. JPG file no background. 



This gig is perfect as an avatar, social networking site Profile Picture and Gift for yourself of your friends and family. 



Highly Recommended to MESSAGE ME if you have any questions, 

Don't forget to collect for future use! :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mel did a fantastic job sketching my wife as a superhero. He did color and black and white versions at my request and was very responsive in communications. Definitely recommend Mel and his work. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Hello, Thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it. I am happy to be of service.

Seller's Response:

This is my second order. I really do feel like a super hero!!!

Seller's Response:

You're welcome! Thnks for the great review! :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing quality artwork, excellent and prompt communication. VERY HAPPY Thank you SO much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment