Sunday, February 16, 2020

Make Your Picture Into An AVATAR In My Style











About:

Delivery for all Packages is 24 HRS only!



Hello there,

I make high quality digital-avatars out of your pictures for your use.

I have served many clients here on fiverr.



Here's what you'll get for $5:

  1. 2 awesome avatars of 2000px x 2000px Resolution
  2. Outstanding Support
  3. Unmatchable quality and precision
  4. 100% money back guarantee if not satisfied.


Extra Options:

  • Source File (psd): $5
  • Extra Revision: $5 (You get 2 revisions for the $5 package)



I am a professional Designer who values his clients



When ordering the gig, please upload a high resolution image so I can make your avatar with ultimate quality!

If you have any queries, feel free to contact me!

I'm always there for my clients.



Thank you for viewing my order, I'll be looking forward to making your avatar! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was very responsive and does great work. I reccomend him.

Seller's Response:

I gave him 3 different colored avatars and he liked them. It was great working with him

:

Very easy to work with and the seller is very nice.

:

It was nice working with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment