Monday, February 3, 2020

Create Incredible Cartoon Mascot Logo Character











About:

PROMO PRICE $10



Hi there, you have come to the right place! 



I sell the best quality.



The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% money back guarantee if you're not satisfied! 


BASIC PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full color
  • high resolution PNG / JPG 


STANDARD PACKAGE

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full color
  • high resolution PNG / JPG 
  • source vector file


PREMIUM PACKAGE 
(RECOMMENDED)

  • 1 mascot design detailed + full color
  • high resolution PNG / JPG 
  • source vector file
  • Unlimited revisions
  • commercial use right & own full exclusive copyrights 


What do I need from you
  • Description about the character / mascot logo.
  • Image/Photo as a reference if you have.


TIP: You will always need source files.

Uses : PRINTING, RE SIZING, COLOR CHANGE, EMBROIDERY.



Please let me know what you had in mind before you order that we can set the budget and confirm the deadline.



If you wanna ask something, don't hesitate to contact me.



Thanks

Oyeplot



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Our second order with this seller and they "Nailed It!" Just give them an example of an image you like and they will run with it. Very happy client!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much, you give me clear instructions, making it easier for me to produce the best design :). Thanks

Seller's Response:

I never hesitate to us this artist. I always receive what I requested and My revisions are handled in a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

You give me clear instructions, making it easier for me to produce the best design :). Thanks

Seller's Response:

On time delivery and good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment