Monday, February 3, 2020

Draw A Realistic Art Portrait In My Author Style











About:

Everything is very simple! 



Send me your photos and Get your lovely Portrait in my author's style! Such portrait is perfect for  profile pictures/avatars, gifts, framing, website graphics, about me pages, wallpapers, birthday cards and many more!



1. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
2. Send me the photo that you want drawn. Only high quality photos accepted, visible details, not blurred.
Please, contact me first if you're not sure with your photo Quality.
3. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 
(3000x3000pixel, 300dpi,  jpg. file)


!! Please note that a basic portrait ($50) includes head and shoulders of one person.



+extra $10 for one half body drawing
+extra $15 for one full body drawing

+extra $50 for one more person




Check out my Gig Extras below for more options!


If you like my work, don't forget to share to your friends. Thank you very much! )

Reviews


:

very good job

:

Perfect! Thank you for your patience.

:

As always the artists' work is absolutely amazing, and perfectly rendered. Couldn't be more please with this seller. Amazing work!

:

Very good delivery and delivered on time as promised.

:

fantuzura is amazing!! I asked for a pretty customized piece of work, and she was extremely easy to work with, reasonably priced, and not to mention did an unbelievable job. I would highly recommend this seller!!




No comments:

Post a Comment