Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do 3d cartoon character modeling, texturing

I will do 3d cartoon character modeling, texturing












About:

I will create 3d model of cartoon characters for game and other animation purpose with detail textures.

Additional reference or concept from buyers are most welcome for any specified detailing.

Reviews


kamalharakat:Outstanding Gig . I Really recommend !

avishek008:nice guy. had a great experience working with him.

tomsimpson1:Thanks to Avishek, good stuff delivered quickly!

avishek008:I had a good experience working with tom on this project and would love to work with tom again in future.. thank you.

vanceh:Avishek008 is a real guy, very professional! I will def recommend you to work with this guy. He's amazing. I would love to work with him. Really appreciate his help!


No comments:

Post a Comment