Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will draw cartoons realistic vector portraits from your photos

I will draw cartoons realistic vector portraits from your photos












About:

hi, i am Musholli Qurba.
graphic designer. i can use adobe photoshop , adobe illustrator

here i will draw your photo into vector portait in my style , mascot and illustration

the image in this gig is made by me..that is full vector
so if you have some project about designing,leave it to me,here i have drawing studio so your order will proceed quickly,i also will fast response for any question.

waiting for your order...


best regards,

Reviews


juliestevenstg:qurbam is a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

qurbam:thanks you dear\nyou the best :*

carlosrochadk:another positive experience with seller

qurbam:thanks you sit

carlosrochadk:excellent experience! easy to work with! will buy again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment