Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will create a modern vector cartoon character

I will create a modern vector cartoon character












About:

I will create one modern vector style cartoon character in full color, standing position as in the gallery images (if you need a different pose, please choose "custom pose" in the Extras), JPG format, and I'll give you two revisions. All I need from you is a description of the character or a photo!

If you have any questions or want a character or illustration different from what is shown in the gig gallery, please contact me so we can discuss the details and I can make a custom offer for you!

Reviews


amandakobus:Alex did a great illustration

brose005:Fantastic communication and deliver exactly what I was expecting!

julienhyardet:good job and very good communication

nikkinanos:This is the third time I've used Alex. He always understands my requests and works to please. Would recommend and use him again.

marymarla:It is perfect and with the added touches of the tool box and logo on the shirt. He over delivered. Better than I expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment