Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make your happiness 5.0 (3 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Indonesia Member since Jul 2017 Recent Delivery 2 months About me I Can make your T-Shirt design, business Card Design for you in just 24hours

I will make your happiness 5.0 (3 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Indonesia Member since Jul 2017 Recent Delivery 2 months About me I Can make your T-Shirt design, business Card Design for you in just 24hours












About:

I Will make your cartoon potrait
- Send your photos Quality Good.
- Send your Design or example for Background
- I will make your Cartoon
- Finally, you'll get a picture of the heart Resolution 300 dpi JPEG format liver / JPG WITH The image size of your Request.
- Once that's done I'll give you a job online high-quality digital file (JPG)

IF you do NOT understand can contact me through the inbox.

Reviews


jeremyveras:Great person to work with

aditya9303:Outstanding Experience!

jeremyveras:This is the 2nd project done for me and I am happy!

aditya9303:thank you so much sir. :)

jeremyveras:Easy and quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment