Monday, August 20, 2018

I will make your pet photo in high quality vector cartoon

I will make your pet photo in high quality vector cartoon












About:

I will cartoonize photo of your pet 


  • Please provide high quality photos from your favorite pictures
  • All packages include colorfull and high resolution vector

Packages: 
Basic :  PNG 3500 x 3500 px 300 dpi only for Head + Source File ( AI ) 
+ 1 Revision
Standard : PNG 3500 x 3500 px 300 dpi for fullbody + Source File ( AI ) 
+ 1 Revision
Premium : PNG 4000 x 4000 px 300 dpi for fullbody + Source File ( AI ) + 1 Revision + 2days delivery

Thank you :)

Reviews


mskarcher:Great rendition

jkalep:So I asked to cancel an order because he could not do what was asked. Literally acknowledges that he can't do what I wanted, does it anyways, and then charges me for the job I did not need done from him, I had someone else. So I'm out my money and wrote fiverr. When someone cancels, they cancel... bottom line.

budys29:thanks for your review, you pick wrong package, i still wait for your response but you off more than 3days, fiverr automatically complete this project and you give me bad review .. thanks again.

hayleypugh:Vector was very good likeness.

bdohns75:Very easy to work with. Quick Delivery and exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment