Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will cartoonize 1 Head to Shoulders of your picture or reference

I will cartoonize 1 Head to Shoulders of your picture or reference












About:

This is one of the best GIG on fiverr, For 5 $
With over 1000 Positive Review

- Gives a wonderful AVATAR with a cute style (Just 5$)
- Will be delivered in approximately 5 days maximum in jpg format. 
- The profile can use and show it to your friends. 
- The order includes only one person from head to shoulders as shown  in the gallery.
- I'm very happy if you check my gig extra "glad to accept tip from you", so I can do more my best draw from your tip  ^__^

For Costum order and Avatar with extra 2 or 3 People, Please Contact Us

How to Order ??
1. Send me a message with your photo (Good quality)
2. We disscused about that price
3. Place the order (ORDER NOW button) 
5. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 
(Regular drawing size 2000 x 2000 pixel, 300 dpi.)

PRICE :
    1. $5 -> Head to Shoulder
    2. $10 -> Half Body

Thank you :)

Reviews


richardaroth:Very friendly communication

mashiro787:Thank you

dinhmanh510:Awesome, I really like this seller :)

mashiro787:Thank you :)

benipsycho:It looks really great, I'm definitely not disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment