Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will cartoon character, cartoon strip and cartoon illustrations

I will cartoon character, cartoon strip and cartoon illustrations












About:

The cartoon character is based on my style of cartooning.Buyer just describes the genre of the cartoon that they want. Example cartoon for children book or cartoon for comic stripe for websites, animation etc. All drawing will be on A4 size paper and in jpeg, png, photoshop or illustrator file (whatever format you required) Buyer must provide their own ideas for cartoon strip. I will draw the cartoon/illustrations based on your ideas. It will very helpful if a buyer can attach also a sample no additional charges for colour request\ drawing.
If you ask for copyright I will love to sell the copyright for $30. I will grant all the right to you. Otherwise, we both can use the character, cartoon or object in any way of style. 

Reviews


lgturez:great job...I really love your drawing!

pariwash:Thank you so much!

sugarhill1:Everything was fine, I had an idea of what I wanted and we eventually got there.

pariwash:Thank you so much!

snanji:Absolutely horrible. She was over 1 month late. Did not do things as asked. Had to resend, the same instructions nearly 10 times for certain images. She kept making excuses and delays blaming - a religious festival, slow internet, etc. I gave her multiple chances but I would much rather pay double to someone and not deal with the stress and delays.


No comments:

Post a Comment