Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will draw your chibi in my style art for you

I will draw your chibi in my style art for you












About:

I can create a chibi drawing of a character of your choice!
It can be a drawing of you, your friend, your original character or a character you love!
 
Lets dooooo it :D

Reviews


holdenk:Such an amazing drawing as always. Really appreciate the communication and designs :)

theagoliddell:Adorable person :) thank you sooooo much :D

jessneedham:I loved the designs I saw in the profile. So cute and really personable. Theago worked with me and created a great design, incorporating all of my requests. So happy to have this Chibi for my website!

theagoliddell:Awwwnn!! jessneedham is one of the most Lovable person here!!! Thank you so much my friend!!! always count with me :)

ladylugatv:Im soooo excited....very happy with your Work Liddell.....Great Job \u003c3


No comments:

Post a Comment