Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will draw a portrait of you, your oc, or canon character

I will draw a portrait of you, your oc, or canon character












About:

Hello everyone!

This package is for PORTRAIT drawings/illustrations in an anime/manga format.

All portrait will be in:
  • Fully colored (if the package is picked)
  • 300 DPI
  • 8 inches x 8 inches.

The final format will be in PNG unless you ask for it otherwise, in JPG. 

Backgrounds:

All portraits will come with a white background unless you ask for one. I will be providing very basic simple backgrounds for free that include but are not limited to:
  • One color
  • Gradient/ Shadows
  • Stripes/ Dots
  • Stars/ Heart/ Other Shapes


My response time is from an hour to 24 hours on busy days. 
Once we have agreed on your project, I'll get to work on it!

Thank you so much for your time!

Reviews


redinkoh278:Again, Thank you so much\n Use this seller she is great!

evelyncao:Great person to work with, understanding and patient. 5/5 Stars

redinkoh278:Be patient with the artist she will deliver. Thank you so much. You came through for me. As always I highly recommend.

evelyncao:Great guy to work with.

redinkoh278:Awesome Work I highly recommend! Thanks so much. Use this Seller.!


No comments:

Post a Comment