Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will draw you in naruto manga anime style

I will draw you in naruto manga anime style












About:

I will design and draw your original ninja character in NARUTO style 
in very HIGH resolution 2500 x 1800 pix, 300 dpi in JPG.
 
Perfect to print as a poster! 
This character could be you or your friend. Awesome gift, don't you think?

Please check out GIG EXTRAS offer below.
If you have any questions before placing your order - ask me in a private message.
Also please read the FAQ below.

Important:


  • If you want a GROUP, then order adequately to amount of people. Extras (full body and premium) included - should be adequately multipled

  • Please understand that I draw in ANIME Naruto inspired style. If you wish for super perfect resemblance, maybe you shoud look for an artist with REALISTIC artstyle?

Reviews


savannahvader:He was amazing! Came out perfect!

okashy:Very nice and kind buyer. I received clear, detailed instructions and good quality reference photos - which made my work easier. I spend an amazing time with this order :) Thank you so much!

bcrank12:THIS WAS MORE THAN I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR! My god this is glorious

okashy:Thank you very much!!! :)

ibay2x:Definitely worth the purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment