Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will create cute avatar, sticker, emojis character for you

I will create cute avatar, sticker, emojis character for you












About:

i will draw cute sticker character for you in many expression, i also could draw it as cartoon and emojis of your face or your pet.


feel free to contacting me,



thank you,

Regard,
yoelius :)

Reviews


nickytakemoto:Thank you so so very much yet again for creating my vision in best explaining my story and message. Amazingly talented and couldn’t be more happy in the outcome. Mahalo!

yoelius:Mahalo Nicky Thank you so much!

edwardsmem:Fantastic! Would for sure use yoelius' services again!

yoelius:Thank you edwardsmem! :D :D

nickytakemoto:Just amazing!! So very talented and gifted in artistic abilities!! Mahalo again..


No comments:

Post a Comment