Friday, June 1, 2018

I will draw an animal illustration

I will draw an animal illustration












About:

hello, welcome to my gig

hope you finded what you looking for :)

in this gig i will draw an cute animal illustration

please contact me, before order, let's discuss about about price, time, and availability :)

Best regard
Alland wijaya



Reviews


nicheideas:You are the best I have seen with this. Omg you are sooooo amazing. Tip coming at you! Thank you so much.

radenalanwijaya:thank you very much, you're amazing buyer

tonycee1:Another out of the park, home-run, radenalanwijaya is such a patient guy who works very closely and communicates well with his customers, in order to get the illustration just the way they they want it to look. His customer service skills are above and beyond, normal vending.

gbhere:Great Job again!! My trusted artist!!

radenalanwijaya:thanks for the order, please come again


No comments:

Post a Comment