Saturday, June 2, 2018

I will draw any commission in anime style

I will draw any commission in anime style












About:

I draw a character, before starting. you can give me the example / your character/reference, and then we started :)

I draw :
- Male
- Female
- Chibby / little / loli
- Half human
- Animal
- a little bit Yaoi / Yuri
- change your photo into anime

I don't :
- Robots
- Detail armor/animal
- extream Naked
- Yaoi / Yuri ( a little bit okay, but not too extream )

additional figure:
basic: 5$
Standard: 10$
Premium : 10$

Note: I can use my anime style drawing for your order, and I can imitate some other artist style. message me first and the example of the anime style you want for order, and then we can be started :)

so far just it, if u have a question or custom gig, feel free to tell me and I will be happy to answer all of your questions :)

Reviews


boots412:was very helful and quick to respond

rinaldo_art29:thank you very much!

ctwanten:An absolutely stunning job, you developed an amazing cartoon character according to my (rather inspecific) requirements. Thanks for your hard work and the exact understanding and subsequent realization of my wishes. I'm 100% satisfied.

rinaldo_art29:thank you very much.\r\nyou are also quick and clear in giving feedback :D

foster311:Fantastic designer, will definitely be working with him again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment