Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create flat style cartoon from your picture

I will create flat style cartoon from your picture












About:

Hello thank you for visiting my gig

What I do : I will create your minimalist avatar in flat style only just $5

For $5 what will you get :
- One figure
- Head to chest flat style
- Round or Square background
- Jpeg and PNG file
- Custom size output you want ..
- Custom color you want ..
- 3 revision

you have to do is Just send me A good quality photograph (preferably front face picture)


What are you waiting for? your in right place and time


Please read all the details carefully before placing order.

Please contact me if you have any questions want to make custom order .. :)

Thank you!

Reviews


toddtrimakas:Super fast and spot on! Loved it!

werezu:thank you for the ordered... I hope next time we can cooperate again... :)

xyzmc07:amazing...hire this guy

werezu:thank you for the ordered and review.... :)

jiwa19:It was Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment