Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will make a cartoon caricature of you

I will make a cartoon caricature of you












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">
I will draw a Cartoon Caricature of you
Fast DELIVERY : 1 Day


I accept any request but if you are not sure if it's possible, contact me first

Here are the STEPS
  1. Select a package or Contact me to get an offer
  2. Respond to all requirements
  3. Accept Delivery and Review to complete order

Tips for BEST Results:
 attach a GOOD QUALITY and GOOD RESOLUTION photo
 Clarify your Instructions and Requests
 PROVIDE Reference images if possible

Please Contact me if you need more that 1 Cartoon Caricature (I will give a Discount for bulk orders)
I keep all copyrights to my work unless Commercial Use extra is included in your order

If you want to Upgrade your Basic gig, here are some EXTRAS to consider:
  +$5 half body
  +$10 Full Body
  +$15 draw a background (base on your request)

Reviews


evanurula:the results are good, but the service is less friendly :)

leander:Great communication, worked fast and revesions with out any problems.

wassimsalah:thanks

batamack:Excellent!!

wassimsalah:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment