Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw professional chibi characters

I will draw professional chibi characters












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> I will draw any character or anything in chibi or cute style.

With one order in STANDARD PACK ($10) you get the following:

  • One full body character
  • FREE COMMERCIAL RIGHTS (Save some money !)
  • 1000x1000 pixels resolution + 100DPI

Feel free to ask for a demo work if you want to see what you will get before you order. In the demo work you will receive a pencil sketch so you can get an idea.

IF YOU WANT TO ADD TEXT IN THE ILLUSTRATION, THEN YOU MUST PROVIDE ME THE NAME/LINK OF THE FONT.

If you want to buy more than 10 characters, I can arrange a discount. Just inbox me first.

Reviews


torontofilms:PERFECT!!!

wanderingartist:thanks a lot :) Hope to see you again.

mastermind858:She was very nice to me, and she got my order done fast! i enjoyed it a lot :)

wanderingartist:I'm glad you loved it ! Hope to see you again :)

torontofilms:THANK YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment