Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw you as your favourite tekken character

I will draw you as your favourite tekken character












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Ever imagined to look like a TEKKEN character .

Well here is the best gig in which I will draw you as your favourite Teken Player.

What will you get in BASIC $5 GIG?
One person half body cartoon/caricature in high resolution jpeg & png file with flat color background.

If you need more than one then check my packages.

I can draw you as both Cartoon ( normal head ) or Caricature ( Big head ).
So whichever you choose.

For special requests contact me before order.

Thankyou :)

Reviews


albertomella:Told him what I wanted, and got it exactly. Thnx!!!

rizwan_xadiq:Thankyou so much :)

laurielandler:Awesome job, looks great! thanks!

rizwan_xadiq:Amazing experience as always.Thankyou so much :)

albertomella:Fast and responsive. Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment