Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will do a chibi drawing of you or your character

I will do a chibi drawing of you or your character












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> If you want you or your characters Drawn in a cute chibi style, or maybe a gift to any of your friends, hit me up I'll draw one for you :) If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Please message me first To make sure I'm capable of doing your order.

This is not a designing gig, I will not design any outfits or characters for you! please make sure to have reference photos of everything you want drawn! thank you <3

Reviews


trangsky:Giao tiep tuyet voi\n

pichuun:thank you \u003c3

mesmil:Super professional and friendly. Listens and creates amazing art exactly how you described it! \nI will be back for another chibi soon! :D

pichuun:Thank you so much! I’ll be looking forward to it! :D \u003c3

trangsky:Giao tiep de dang. San ham tot


No comments:

Post a Comment