Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will create profile avatar of your image

I will create profile avatar of your image












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Customized AVATAR of your image, unique style and perfect to put in profile pictures in social medias and mobile apps profiles pictures, very cool to use in all kind of surfaces.

The basic Gig is delivered in 3 days, remember if you need it faster add the express delivery extra.

The illustration will be the same style of the samples and almost full adapted to the pictures you attach for reference, if the photo have good quality, the avatar will have it too.

If you want to customize your image into Simpsons Cartoon. please contact me for details.

check my gig extra for more info

Reviews


gabrielleitao:Amazing! Definitely the best illustrator!

mariafatima9501:Amazing experience as always. Thanks

gabrielleitao:Thank you so much for the hard work! I recommend Maria so much. She is the best! Amazing work! High quality illustration

mariafatima9501:Thanks. Gabriel is very kind and co-operative person. He guided me very well. It would be pleasure for me to work with him again.

gabrielleitao:Maria was amazing! I recommend her. Best experience I've had. Great illustration. \nHire her if you're looking for someone qualified and good !!


No comments:

Post a Comment