Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw your minecraft character on illustrator

I will draw your minecraft character on illustrator












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hello ! 

For only 5$  i can draw your Minecraft character on Illustrator ! 

Always in my style, but with colors or without , you decide !


  • Duration of deliver : 
    It depend, but most of the time is 2 days or less, but I always deliver in time so don't worry !

  • What do you get ? 
    An artwork of your Minecraft character + scene (depend).
    Files as JPG, transparent PNG of your character.

  • What do I need from you to start ?
    - I need few screenshots of your Minecraft skin.
    - You can also send me your skin as png (optional). 
    - A short description of what you want, pose, scene etc.

All the characters are drawn in my style, if you want to make a special request, such a special project just send me a pm. 
Yes it's possible to make a character based from a real picture! Feel free to send me a pm if you want a quote on something or if you want to make a package.

I HOPE WORK WITH YOU SOON ! 
thanks in advance :)


Reviews


skyhigh007:Very happy, great work. Thanks

dkdsign:Outstanding Experience!

monfaria:Great ! Very nice grahics

dkdsign:Thank you so much!

essver:Great job, really fast and really nice :)\nThank you! would come again!


No comments:

Post a Comment