Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait

I will draw your amazing cartoon portrait












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> Hello, and thank you for checking out my cartoon portrait gig! :)

I draw cartoon portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift,
a Christmas present, couple's anniversary.

all package are included;
 High resolution,(4000*4000px,300dpi), unlimited revision, Full color, detailed image

Vector PSD File free

5$ basic package
head shot only
10$ standard package
upper half of body
15$ premium package
full body
If you want to draw additional things like Headphone, Logo of shirts, Tatoos Please contact me. I will charge extra for additional things.
commercial license;5$
background scene;5$

I need Good quality photo(they must be not blur when they are zooming)
For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your cartoon portrait! :)

Reviews


tommycrez:Thank you.

creativegirl123:Thank you.

tideck:Thanks you !

creativegirl123:Thank you.

langstondaniels:Excellent work from Creativegirl123. I'm in a great mood listening to music and seeing the final edit put me in an even better mood. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment