Thursday, February 1, 2018

I will draw cute bighead caricature of you

I will draw cute bighead caricature of you












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border"> FREE DRAW IN X'MAS STYLE, YOU CAN CHOOSE STYLE YOU WANT:
- Basic style
- Xmas style

HELLO!

Do you want to have a cool cartoon for your profile picture in social media? You will get it in here!

  • The perfect gift to give yourself or loved ones!
  • For profile picture in your social media.
  • For special gift to someone.
  • Print your cartoon and place it on your desk or family room. (Check my other sample gig!)
  • For wedding invitation (unique!!!)
  • For Phone Wallpaper (Check my other sample gig!)

HOW TO ORDER?

Click "Order Now" in my gig and read the description before order.
Check my extras for another option!

NOTE:
- Please send photo in best quality, don't selfie, not cut head off.
- If you ORDER 2 PERSON, please make 2 order, 3 person 3 order, and next.
- Price for ONE QUANTITY, ANY EXTRAS, and FAST DELIVERY just for ONE PERSON (if you order 2 person, please make it 2 quantity)
- I just draw a human.
- I am not change pose or anything, just draw like photo (except change color)


So, what are your waiting for? Let's order here! :D

Reviews


e3m6n3s:Looks great. Thank you.

ecogreenguys:Looks great! Thank you!!!

cambyng:Thanks :D

darth_hall:The Seller did an exceptional job, was very communicative, and made immediate requested revisions.

cambyng:Thanks :D


No comments:

Post a Comment