Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I will draw you or your friend to cartoon, anime character gift

I will draw you or your friend to cartoon, anime character gift












About:

Hi hello everyone.

I will help you to draw anything with manga and anime in this style. 
I can help you to turn your photo to anime manga style idea like whatever you want with my style. And sure, if you ask me to draw a fanart to draw from your favorites anime or cartoon, I can help you to draw that too. It's really awesome and my pride to help you draw your character! :D

Image size of drawing that I will sent to you is :
- 1024 x 768/ 1600 x 1200 or  A4 (300dpi) in jpeg or png 
- You can choose in manga or anime drawing style for your request
- PSD or AI source file or commercial use please check the extras, it will be charged as extra charge, and it will help us a lot as a newbie freelance

If you want ask something or do a simple chitchat before we work together. you can send me a message via inbox. oh yeah btw, have a nice day or nice night for you all.

Thanks in advance!
Kindest regards.

Greeting from Indonesia for you. :)
zoanryuu27

note : oh yeah if you want other style, you can see my other gigs. thanks. :D

Reviews


buddhagal:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

kzwicknagl:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

lwgastonrescue:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

amastoridis:Everything... He is so good and also human friendly :-)

zoanryuu27:thankyou very much SIr. let we teamworking more eficient and more solid. thanks for help increase my skill and experience as freelancer too. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment